Overseas Medical Insurance
All the General Insurance companies in India are providing this Overseas Medical Insurance policy for those who are travelling abroad, on business trips, on family tours, employment visits and also study in foreign universities.
This policy covers:
- MEDICAL EXPENSES: Hospitalization expenses due to sudden illness or accident and hospitalized in abroad and happen to incur expenses, will be reimbursed upto the selected sum insured. This also covers REPATRIATION expenses.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT: Death and permanent total disablement, Loss of eyes and or limbs.
- LOSS OF CHECKED BAGGAGE: Sum insured will be paid if the baggage is not delivered.
- DELAY OF CHECKED BAGGAGE : If the baggage is not delivered within 12 hours is held covered and compensation will be paid.
- LOSS OF PASSPORT : Actual expenses subject to the limit of cover, incurred abroad in obtaining duplicate passport or alternate travel document.
- PERSONAL LIABILITY : Legal liability attaching in a private capacity for bodily injury to third party and / or damage to third party property during the course of insured’s overseas travel.